World Biofuels Markets Congress & Exhibition
12 – 14 March 2013
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Honestly, I don’t know what you could do better.” Rockwell Automation
I am pleased to inform you that due to popular demand the 8th annual World Biofuels Markets Congress & Exhibition will return, for just one more year before moving venue, to the Beurs-World Trade Center in Rotterdam. Once again we will join together with over 1500 representatives from across the entire biofuels value chain to discuss the most cutting edge matters in the bioenergy space.
For more information visit http://www.worldbiofuelsmarkets.com
“One of the best organised and informative conferences that I have attended over a 35 year career” Circa Group
“2012: The Most Successful Year Yet
Watch highlights from 2012 to see why this is the largest, most influencial and globally attended biofuels congress and exhibition in Europe: http://www.youtube.com/worldbiofuelsmarkets
“This is the number one event for biofuels globally” Starsupply
“Why attend in 2013?
To continue to offer you the value you need, we are deepening our agendas to provide a more in-depth analysis of the hottest areas in biofuels.
Whether you attend World Biofuels Markets to hear about just one key biofuels area or you use the event to get a bird’s eye view of the entire industry, this year’s agenda will cater for your needs.
b>*Now a 3 day conference*
• Aviation *Now a 2 day conference*
• Sustainability, Certification & iLUC *Now a 2 day conference*
• Advanced Biofuels *Now a 2 day conference*
• Finance & Investment *Now a 2 day conference*
• Biofuels & Sustainable Agriculture *Now a 2 day conference*
• Emerging Markets
• Biorefinery Platforms
• Downstream Partnerships
• Biodiesel Production & Trading
• The Water Debate *New for 2013*
• Industrial Biotechnology *New for 2013*
• Sustainable Agriculture *New for 2013*
Build relationships and drive sales at World Biofuels Markets Congress: Europe’s largest biofuels exhibition and congress
Our bespoke sponsorship and exhibition packages are designed to ensure you meet and exceed your business objectives. If you are looking to win prospective clients, strengthen existing relationships or enhance your company profile, please contact our business development team today.
Call now to secure your prime position at the industry’s leading event:
Contact Jason Taylor
Tel: +44 (0)203 384 6211
Or Chris Lewis
Tel: +44 (0)203 355 4224
The inclusion of aviation into the EU ETS will go live on 1 January 2012. By 28 February, aircraft operators will have received their free allocations in their registry account. February 2012 will be the ideal time for operators to start learning about registries, accounting, auctions, carbon markets and design a carbon trading strategy that can minimize financial risks whilst paving the way for the first compliance deadline.
Aviation Carbon 2012 promises new insights into carbon trading for airlines and business jet operators. This two-day event will include presentations, workshops and discussion panels presented by experts covering everything an aviation manager needs to know about carbon trading. It will be the place where operators meet carbon suppliers and traders to discuss EU ETS carbon purchasing possibilities and trading strategy.
Key topics will include:
- The future of EU ETS and Kyoto: how should airlines plan for the uncertainties?
- EU ETS Financial risks
- Carbon markets - History, drivers and trends
- Carbon allowances types and financial products: EUA, EUAA, CER & ERU - spots, futures, forwards, options & swaps
- EU ETS registry accounts - Open, manage, transfer
- Carbon accounting standards and procedures, internal systems and controls, risks management
- Carbon strategy & airlines operational planning
- Workshop - Sourcing options (trader, investment bank, broker, carbon exchange)
- Workshop - Design and implement your carbon trading strategy
- Workshop - Live Trading
- EU ETS carbon trading experiences since 2005 - Stationary installations and aviation
The website and online registration will be launched shortly. In the meantime, save the date!
Aviation Carbon 2012: Purchasing and Trading Strategies for Aircraft Operators
London Heathrow Marriott Hotel
8-9 February 2012
Aviation Carbon 2012 is organized by Aviation Carbon Events Ltd, a joint venture between GreenAirOnline, GreenAviation and VerifAvia.
Presentations are exclusively viewable for delegates via password sent upon request.
Please remember that the copyright of presentations is owned exclusively by the relevant presenter / organisation and they should not be copied or distributed further in anyway.
The pdf files are restricted to view-only.